Is your business experiencing stagnation or decline? You are not alone; many businesses (especially small businesses) struggle to show any significant year-to-year growth.
It is no secret that most high-performance companies have a clear growth strategy in place. Simply put, a growth strategy will document your growth ambitions, goals, tactics, and more importantly, make sure everyone on your team is rowing in the same direction.
Table Of Content:
- Allocating The Time Is The First Step
- Growth Strategy Creates Accountability
- A Solid USP (Unique Selling Proposition) Is Essential
- Is Your Product/Service Valuable?
- Set Uncomplicated And Measurable Goals
- Clear Tactics
- Center Your Growth Strategy Around Customers
- Address Known Risks
- Final Thoughts